Do you ever bother about how to make good connections? Why building networking is so important? What are the ways, which could help you to grow in your profession and personally?
Here are the ways I am sharing with you which could help in your business and grow effectively.
What are the ways you know to connect with people? In the journey of our life, we all have some ability to connect with people. There is no right or wrong way to connect with people. What do you prefer? meeting with people face to face or networking with them online. There is no hard and fast rule for that you can build connections in the way it works for you.
- Make every connection count- When you meet new people you discover new skills. It is just like walking on a beach finding a shell that is different and special because of its uniqueness. Uncovering special people is a skill worth developing and special, exist everywhere.
Only through some conversation, an exchange of ideas, and door open for opportunities one can understand the value of another individual.
Leave indelible positive imprints everywhere you go and everything you do.
2. Make successful connections- You are the key to successful connections is knowing where to begin.what is that one thing you do really well? what is your unique gift? what is your purpose in life? who do you want to become?
When you have answers and clear on your purpose manifest in your life the universe will start providing you with endless opportunities and effortless connections. You need to pay heed on all the connections you make during the day they are all providing you with clues and opportunities.
3. Keep your commitments- If you fail to keep your commitment you can lose credibility and respect of those you have let down. The effect of not causing our commitment may cause undue stress.
Underdeveloped skills and poor planning could be a reason for unable to fulfill a commitment. How are going to see it through the end? Not to worry it is possible to keep your commitments. Follow these simple steps-
Keep it simple- Set small targets for accomplishments.like one hour, one day, one week, one month. Managing your time in a simple way can increase your success rate.
Keep it realistic- You need to check what is the reality that you can really commit.
Plan ahead- Get a planner. check it, revise it, read it, and use it every day.
Take action- Complete the task on given time with a smile. Honor your comm
Follow-through- Follow up is a good way to keep connections alive.
say what you mean and mean what you say-People prefer to do business with whom they know, like, and trust.
Create a positive and supportive environment for you- confidence is the key to receive a positive and supportive environment of friends and family. You should spend time with them. You need to keep a positive attitude to attract positive people in your life.
When you keep your promises and commitments it sets a good example for your family friend and business associates. They believe they can count on you.
4. Have constancy- “Secret of success is constancy to purpose”.
People want to know how much you care for them, what you will bring to them. What you know is the least important for them. You need to ask questions and share active dialogue. that is how you would build relationships. You need to reach people by direct mailing, phone call or meeting
5. Put yourself out- You need to share your vision, mission, goals with people. Then only you will grab their attention and following. People who have a similar ambition will begin connecting with you.
6. Keep a curious mind- Be curious to know people, don't afraid to show you care by asking thoughtful questions that stimulate meaningful conversation.
“curiosity is a vital risk-free networking tool.”
You can start with:
What do you do? How long have been in business? How did you get started? Who are your clients? Care for people when they share their dream, passion, desires, challenges.
7. Be transparent- Transparency is so powerful that links you to your audience. Accepting your flaws, exposing your mistakes all these leads to an unconditional bond with people you want to connect. Your transparency can guide or encourage others to take the right path in their life.
8. Be a good listener- “whether we are listening or not?” this question we all have been raised by our family, friends, relative, or business associates. Many people have poor listening skills; luckily it is a skill that anyone can improve. Good listeners have a clear mind while listening. They don’t doodle in their own world of problems. You need to focus 100% of your attention on the speaker.
9. Genuinely care for others- It is easy to form a relationship when you genuinely care for others. You should care for people with warmth and sincerity. When you show them the best way to make money or strategize a successful future for them in business they would love to get connect with you.
10. Invest in yourself- We have entered the information age and education is most important than ever. Learning new skills helps you two grow. you meet with people of the same interest and develop yourself more. It helps you to achieve more and become successful. By learning new skills you improve your confidence and you can help others to grow.
These are the simple rules for building an effective connection for a successful business. Which could help you to grow and build relationships with everyone. No one chooses a Journey of life alone. Life is meant to be shared. You no doubt have your own behaviors and ideas of how being effective connectors work for you.